People care a great deal about their possessions and so when it comes to finding the right self storage unit, they will go through great means to make sure they are picking the facility that fits their needs to the best. Storage Direct, which is the operating name for Platinum Storage, offers in addition to its many convenient services a list of frequently asked questions on their website to help individuals and businesses get their questions answered as fast as possible. Here is a glimpse of some of the information that the management at Storage Direct has decided to share for your convenience.
1. Do you need to make a long term commitment to use Storage Direct? Absolutely not! Storage Direct understands that every one is going to have different needs when it comes to using a storage unit. They want you to be able to use your unit as you see fit and not feel locked in to any commitment that isn’t serving you. All of their leases are month to month but if you know how long you will be using their services you can also prepay your rent.
2. What times would I be able to access my self storage unit? The office hours and access hours of the storage units vary by location. Use their convenient finder online to figure out what the hours of your storage unit. Typically Storage Direct keeps their units open 7 days a week.
3. What kind of security guarantees do you offer? This is probably one of the most asked questions and security is not something that Storage Direct takes lightly. They offer top of the line security which includes 24 hour video surveillance, incredibly lighting, electronic gate access and individual door alarms.
4. Is there a requirement for insurance? If so, do you provide it? With Storage Direct insurance is required. You can either provide them with a copy of your home owners insurance or you can take part in their very owner storage protection plan. Ask them for more details.
5. Is there a designated amount of time that should be given before moving out? Yes, there must be a written 10 day notice. You will get instructions for this when you move your belongings into your storage rental.
6. Can you buy boxes and shipping supplies at your office? Yes you can! In fact of all the Storage Direct facilities offer a great selection of boxes and packing supplies for your convenience.
7. Why do you have an on-site manager? An on-site manager is someone that Storage Direct has reside on the grounds to ensure security and optimum customer service.
8. Do you all have any drive-up units available? Yes. Storage Direct has many different units to choose from including their convenient drive-up units so you can load and unload your unit directly from your car.
No matter what your self storage unit needs are, Storage Direct has you covered. For the full list of frequently asked questions, hop on Storage Direct’s website and see all the helpful information they have provided for you.